Thursday, May 5, 2016

Jam-Stamperrama!

***For my MISTI May-nia post, 

please scroll down. Thank you!***



Hi all!  I'm pretty sure you're all interested in stamping, and if you're even just a little bit interested in Jamberry, this is the party for you!!

Here’s how it works:

Everybody who joins the party can accumulate points from either the Jamberry Side or the Stamping Side.  At the end of the party (before the prize drawing), I will put up a post where you will pick which prize you’d rather win – the Jamberry hostess benefits or the stamping prize package.  You can only enter 1, not both.  I will then use a random generator to pick the winner, and they will get the prize they chose!

What will the prizes be exactly?  Well, I can’t tell you that because it all depends on the orders placed for the party.  The more you all buy, the bigger the prize! But anybody can win, even without a purchase.  Raffle entries given for all sorts of things, like playing games.  And no matter which prize you pick to win, you can get entries from both Sides!

This is a private event on Facebook.  If you'd like an invite, please email (link in my sidebar).  There is absolutely no obligation to buy or play or do anything!  I just think the more, the merrier!  

BTW, even if you think you're not interested in Jamberry, maybe that's just because you haven't tried it yet.  I didn't get hooked until I tried out the free sample I got from my sponsor.  This is a free sample, so you have nothing to lose! 


Email me your sample choice and mailing addy and I'll send that right out to you!  Just a little note: #2 and #8 have clear backgrounds so they're perfect for layering over your own polish!  Jamberry wraps also work on acrylic nails!  Hope I'll hear from some of you soon!  TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!