Monday, December 14, 2015

Embrace Happiness

Hi all!  I have a card I'd like to share today that was made for the Power Poppy "Time to Rewind" challenge (pick any PP challenge from 2015).  I picked the "Pencil Me In" challenge - color with colored pencils, including watercolor pencils.  Here's what I came up with:


I used the image Tulips from Power Poppy.  It was colored with Luminance colored pencils, then I added a very faint yellow halo watercolored around the image using an Inktense pencil.  The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Mega Mixed Messages.  I hope you like it and TFL!


5 comments:

  1. W. O. W. stunner! I'm amazed at your coloring! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness Maureen your card is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pencil colouring is just gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Power Poppy this month! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!