Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Sending Hugs

Hi all!  Today I have a card for a few challenges:

BeautifulDay1

Isn’t that flower gorgeous?!  It’s from the Altenew set Beautiful Day and is a multi-step image.  For both the flower and the leaves, I left out the first step so the highlights would be white.  It also meant 2 less coordinating colors that I had to find in my collection.  The sentiment was gold embossed and is from the same set.

This is for the following challenges:

I hope you like it and TFL!

5 comments:

  1. Your layered flower is GORGEOUS, Maureen! What a fabulous design! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely, beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just received my Altenew order yesterday - can't wait to get it it inky! I love how you missed one of the steps out...it's given your card a beautiful, CAS feel! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recognised this flower straight away!! Absolutely love this stamp set and you've used it beautifully with these colours. Such a perfect CAS design and the gold embossing goes perfectly with the flower and leaf colours. Always wonderful to see you at CAS-ual Fridays!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!