Sunday, November 8, 2015

Holly Jolly Sneak Peek

Hi all!  Today’s the day for sneak peeks of the upcoming release from Your Next Stamp!  I am showing a peek of Holly Jolly Jessica:

HollyJollyJessica1

Jessica was stamped with my MISTI and Memento black ink.  She was then colored with Copics and overstamped with Versafine ink.  Finally I cut her out with the matching die and foam mounted her on my card.

I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday.

You can see a list of all the designers sharing a peek today by going to the YNS Blog.  TFL!

5 comments:

  1. How cute! Now my wishlist is growing! Love your beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable and sweet! I love your beautiful coloring technique!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card, love the image. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! Deb DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Over stamping?. I've not done that but what a fab idea. So glad you liked the Sketch Saturday layout for your card. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!