Saturday, September 5, 2015

September YNS New Release Hop

Sept2015hopgraphic

Hi all and welcome to the September Your Next Stamp New Release Blog Hop!  If you’ve been following the links, you should have come here from Anita’s Blog.  However if you just happened upon my blog, you’ll want to start at Kymona’s Blog [links at the bottom of this post] because you won’t want to miss a stop!

I’m so excited for this release!  We have some really fun Halloween offerings for you, and also some coffee/tea sets, which I LOVE!!  Anyway, enough chit chat, let’s get on to my projects!

First up I have a super CAS one layer card:

SpookySpells1

I used the new Spooky Spells stamp set and matching dies.  I stamped the shelf and added the cobwebs and sentiment (all using my MISTI).  Then I stamped the 3 bottles on a piece of scrap cardstock and colored them with Copics.  I cut them out with the matching dies and mounted them with foam tape onto the shelf.

Next up I have a fun box card with a twist.  The twist is that it’s not just a regular box, it’s a takeout box:

HalloweenPhoebe1

I used the new Halloween Phoebe stamp set, the Spooky Halloween Scene die set, and the old Takeout Box die set.  It’s so easy to make a box card when the box is already done for you!  I just cut off some extra pieces from the die cut and added some strips of cardstock and the scene pieces and I was done!  Oh, and I also used our new Spellbound Gumdrops.  Here’s a video of the process:

And here’s THE LINK in case you can’t see the video player above.

As always, we have a fabulous prize up for grabs – one lucky commenter will win a $25 YNS gift certificate!  And of course there’s a sale!

Sept 2015 Sale Badge

Now it’s time to head over to Julie’s blog, but before you go, don’t forget to leave me a comment!  Happy hopping and shopping!

38 comments:

  1. Your box card is absolutely incredible! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little card box, thanks for the video !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool is this! Thanks for the video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! LOVE the adorable box you created!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOSH!!! LOVE that box you created! Very cool! Your one layer CAS card is perfect too (I struggle with those).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute. Thank you for taking the time to make a video.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of these are gorgeous but I love your little Halloween box! Thanks for the video! I enjoy your videos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooo, love the box! Thanks for the video.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a spooky and cute box! Love the potions' card too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That box is amazing! Love it. The card.....Beautifully CAS ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the box scenery. Have to try that one.
    the liquid refreshments are fun.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow that is amazing what you created with a take out box!!! Awesome job and love your videos!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh! I love your Halloween box and thanks for the video!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the spooky house and trees in that Halloween box. Oh, and I will take the ornge vial.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the spooky house and trees in that Halloween box. Oh, and I will take the ornge vial.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute pop up box. Love those gumdrops. Bwahahahahahahaha. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE LOVE LOVE both projects!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wowzers! That box card is spectacular! I'm in total awe!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Two fab projects! Your CAS card is awesome and that box is super cool.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great projects! Your card box is great!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome card and box! Love those awesome Halloween scene dies!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your card is really cute & your takeout box is phenomenal!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. The Takeout-Box is amazing!!!!!! Thank you for sharing with us!!! ;o) Happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, both are fab but that take-out box!! Ohgoodness!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ooooh! Awesome box card. I love the spooky scene dies! My other weakness is Halloween poisons on a shelf...maybe since some of those liquids could be anything...bwahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  26. wow--love that box card thanks for the video!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love your CAS card and super spooky box! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow-how cool is that! A card box...what a great idea! Thanks for sharing the video too! Great job on both cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such awesome projects - love that spooky box and the fun, simple yet totally cool card!! So fun to see!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your potion card is a delight and the spooky house take out? Oh my stars!! Totally amazing! Love it!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!