Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Lucky to Know You

Hi all!  It’s time for another YNS DT Dare!  This month we have a 3-2-1 theme:  at least 3 gumdrops, 2 diecuts, and 1 stamp (or stamp set).  Here’s my take on the dare:

IrishHello2

I used White Sugar Gumdrops, Circles die set, Circles Stitching Marks die set, the horseshoe from the Irish Fun die set, and a sentiment from Irish Hello.

For the horseshoe, I die cut it out of black cardstock, smushed it into my Versamark pad, and embossed with silver EP.  For the lucky sentiment, I stamped it around the circle using the hexagon cardstock template and the MISTI.  If you’re not familiar with the technique, you can find a video on it HERE

You can check out the YNS Blog for all the DT samples.  TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!