Monday, December 15, 2014

WMS December PJ Party, Post #4

PAJAMA-PARTY-LOGO_thumb[1]
Hi all!  Here’s my 4th project for the Pajama Party (this is for Challenge #3 - Old Pajamas):
VeryVintageChristmas4
Once again, I used the Very Vintage Christmas stamp set (can you tell I just love this set?!).  I cut a panel from kraft cardstock with my Zing and stamped it with the tag image in white ink.  I also stamped a sentiment from the same set.  I added a bow and set it aside. 
Next I die cut a white cardstock panel and stamped it all over with the snowflake from the set in light blue ink.  Then I put all the pieces together to make my card.
The sketch is from Freshly Made Sketches.  This is also for Little Red Wagon – So Flaky.  I hope you like it and TFL!

6 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! I love that big bow! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the soft colours combined with the pop of red from the ribbon - another great design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the vintage look of this card and the big, fun bow. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the red bow and the beautiful snowflake background Maureen! Thanks for sharing this at the Waltzingmouse PJ party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Classy! I really like that bow. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. I love this set too - I think your card is really elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!