Sunday, December 14, 2014

WMS December PJ Party, Post #2

PAJAMA-PARTY-LOGO_thumb[1]

Here’s a project for Challenge #2 for the Pajama Party – Make a Tree Ornament:

VeryVintageChristmas1

I used Very Vintage Christmas for the sentiment, leaves and berries.  The sentiment was stamped with Versamark ink on white cardstock and embossed with gold EP, then cut out with a circle die.  I stamped a ton of the 2 different leaves and colored them with Copics.  Then I fussy cut them all out and put them off to the side. 

I used 2 circle dies to cut a piece of thin chipboard to make a circular frame and glued the leaves to it to make the wreath.  I then stamped the berry cluster 3 times, colored with Copics, and fussy cut out.  I added a bow of May Arts ribbon and a hanging string of rustic twine.  BTW – you can’t tell, but I adhered the wreath to the sentiment with foam dots for dimension.  I hope you like it and TFL!

6 comments:

  1. I can't believe you cut out all of those lovely little holly leaves! what a beautiful wreath ornament you created Maureen! I'm so glad you brought this to the WMS PJ party to share with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ornament. You put so many effort in this project. Respect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - that's amazing cutting out, Maureen! The effort was worth it though as your ornament is so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another breathtaking project! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maureen, you're amazing! All fussy cut? Lovely! And love the 2 different stamps alternated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so pretty - I like the Christmas wreath ornament - lovely work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!