Sunday, December 14, 2014

WMS December PJ Party, Post #1

PAJAMA-PARTY-LOGO_thumb[1]

Hi all!  Today is the Waltzingmouse December Pajama Party – yay!  So I’m going to be putting up a series of posts for it – hope you don’t mind! Winking smile

This is for Challenge #1 – 3D Christmas tree. 

VeryVintageChristmas2

I used the Large Tree dies from Some Assembly Required.  I stamped a whole sheet of vellum with the snowflake from Very Vintage Christmas, then die cut all the tree pieces from the sheet.  I assembled according to the instructions and made the box, also according to the instructions.  I stamped a sentiment from Very Vintage Christmas on the box and embossed in white and stuck a battery powered tea light candle inside.  I hope you like it and TFL!

5 comments:

  1. I really like the delicacy of your vellum Christmas tree. So very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely snowflake embossed tree Maureen! so soft and feathery in the vellum! The square stand is the perfect base in green with the white embossed sentiment - great job on the tree challenge - so glad you joined us at the WMS PJ party tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks beautiful! Love the vellum and soft white stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful and delicate project ! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!