Sunday, December 28, 2014

With Sympathy

Hi all!  I don’t usually do sympathy cards, but the Papertrey Make It Monday showed a sympathy card so I decided to go with it:

BeautifulBlooms4

I used the leaf branch Beautiful Blooms and a sentiment from Mega Mixed Messages.  The stitched fishtail tag is from YNS, the dotted butterfly die and heart die are from Spellbinders and the vellum butterfly die is Papertrey also.

This is for Make It Monday – Sympathy Cards and Stamped Borders and Loves Rubberstamps – Anything Goes.  I hope you like it and TFL!

4 comments:

  1. I love this, the colors and design are so beautiful. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how your sympathy card turned out...these are always so hard for me to make. Your design and colour choices are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!