Sunday, April 20, 2014

Let’s Shell-Ebrate

Hi all!  Hope you’re all having a Happy Easter!  Today I have a card for several challenges:

PartyPosse8

I used Party Posse and the matching dies and a sketch from The Deconstructed Sketch.  The turtle was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on X-Press It paper and colored with Copics.  I added a little detail with my new white Signo pen that I showed in one of my haul videos.  The background was cut with the Power Rays die and the little banner was cut with the Fishtail/Banner die set.

This is also for Stampin' for the Weekend – Favorite Stamp (this is probably one of my fave sets – I’ve used it a bunch of times!), Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge – Anything Goes, Time Out Challenges – birthday with a masculine twist, and Simon Says Stamp - Animal Antics.  I hope you like it and TFL!

5 comments:

  1. This is just super cute! I need to dig that stamp set out of my stash and give it some love - so so adorable! Thanks for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fab card, I love the stamps you have used.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Maureen! I love how you coloured the turtle. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Animal Antics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so cute. Love that sweet turtle. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is supercute. Love it. The papers, layout and cute turtle.
    Thanks for joining us at SFTW.
    GUnn***

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!