Saturday, March 8, 2014

Thanks Tags

Hi all!  I have a card for several challenges today:

PartyKit2

I used the sketch from CASE(E) this Sketch and the color combo from the Papercrafts March Gallery Challenge (Mint & Melon).  This is also for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge – Tag It.

The tag shapes were die cut with the Embellished Tag from Mama Elephant.  The sentiment is from Party Kit and the Chevron Vertical Cover Plate is from Papertrey.   The striped paper is from My Mind’s Eye (I can’t remember which paper pad – this scrap was just sitting by my paper trimmer!) and the cardstock is Calypso Coral.  Finally, the spatters were made with Heidi Swapp Georgia Peach mist and the twine is May Arts.  I hope you like it and TFL!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I really like the tag you used and will have to add it to my wish list :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is gorgeous! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant beautiful tag card, such pretty colours and love the chervon background.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv

    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!