Monday, March 10, 2014

Hamster Thanks

Hi all!  I think this little guy is supposed to be a hamster… whatever he is, he’s adorable!!

PartyPosse6

I wanted to play with some of the stuff I got recently from Paper Smooches, so I came up with this card.  I stamped the hamster from Party Posse in Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored him with Copics.  Then I cut him out with the matching die.

I cut the Quote Tag Die from white cardstock along with a heart border and a couple individual hearts from the Hearts Dies set.  I die cut the Thanks Word Die from French Roast dotted cardstock and also made the card base from the same cardstock.  All the elements were adhered to the card base with flat adhesive or foam squares.

This is also for the SSS Wednesday Challenge – Tag It.  I hope you like it and TFL!

1 comment:

  1. I like the dotty background, and that tiny litte strip of hearts! Thanks for playing along in our tag challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge, Maureen!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!