Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Rainbow Butterfly Thanks

Hi all!  I’m back with Day 4 of Stenciled (yes, I missed posting for Day 3 – still working on those techniques).  Today was pretty much anything goes, but I took my inspiration (which in this case means basically copied!) from the 1st Bonus content using 2 stencils and sponging:

PSThanks1

I made my own butterfly stencil by cutting a Spellbinders die from a piece of acetate.  The second stencil is also from Spellbinders - the Flourish Impressabilities.  I used a rainbow of Distress Inks and then finished it off with the Thanks die – cut 3 times and glued together and covered with clear Wink of Stella and then Glossy Accents (just like Jennifer did in her video).  I absolutely LOVE this technique and have another card to share a little later!  TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!