Wednesday, October 23, 2013

YNS New Release After Party!

Hi all!  Welcome to the YNS October New Release After Party!  There’s still a little time to hop, so if you haven’t already, please start at Jen's Blog.

Today I have a relatively CAS card for you:

Holly1

The string of lights is from the Snowman Delight die set.  I cut it out of white cardstock, colored it with Copic markers and covered the bulbs with Glossy Accents.  I stamped the greeting from the Holly set twice – once on the polka dot base paper and again on the rustic white cardstock.  You can’t really tell, but the white panel is mounted on foam dots.  I finished the card off with some Holly Berry Red and Olive Green Gumdrops (love those gumdrops!!).  I hope you like it and TFL!

Please check out Karen's blog for the full list of designers that have after party posts!

2 comments:

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!