Saturday, September 7, 2013

Lightbulb

Hi all!  Today I have another Neat & Tangled card – the challenge is to CASE any of the Birthday Bash inspiration projects.  I loved the card that June did on August 30 so here’s my version of it:

SparkleAndShine2

I loved how June cut out a shape and then filled in behind it with sequins so I did the same with the lightbulb from Sparkle And Shine.  I added a piece of acetate stamped with the lightbulb to go over the sequins and finished the card off with the sentiment from the set.  I used the special Birthday Bash sequins – just pulled out a bunch of the gold ones.  LOVE these pretty sequins!!  Hope you like it and TFL!

2 comments:

  1. This is darling! Love your card! Thanks for playing with us at Little Tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly darling and I see loads of June's inspiration here. Fabulous take on it. thanks for playing along with us at Little Tangles!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!