Thursday, July 11, 2013

Fine Feathers

Hi all!  I recently received my little order from Waltzingmouse of 2 gorgeous new sets, Fine Feathers and Funky Feathers.  I was having a play and decided to share the card I made:

FineFeathers1

I stamped the image from Fine Feathers and drew over some of the lines with a Stardust Glitter Pen, then stamped the sentiment from the same set.  Finally I spattered on some Gold with a Wink of Stella pen that I just got from Simon Says Stamp.  Simple, but I hope you like it!  TFL!

8 comments:

  1. This is a Great design love that feather, just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the subtle gold splatter on this beautiful feather card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning - like pretty dewdrops on the feather. I love it!


    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, those little gold splatters are the perfect finishing touch! I think I need one of those pens....
    Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that touch of glitter! And don't you just love that sentiment?

    ReplyDelete
  6. So CAS and beautiful! Love the subtle ink splatter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So elegant Maureen! That fancy feather all blinged out! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Maureen, I was sure I had left a comment, but happened to check back and it's not here! just wanted to say how much I loved your card!!! Pinned it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!