Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I’m hog-wild about you!

Hi all!  Today is my first post for the All That Scraps challenge team – YAY!  This week is a reminder week that you still have time to enter the current challenge, which is Anything Goes.

I used the soon to be released Cow & Pig which will be available on the 6th:

Cow&Pig1a

She was watercolored, her dress paper pieced, colored with Copics and popped up, and I added an extra snout for dimension, which you can see here:

Cow&Pig1b

The sketch is FTL #206 and the papers are from the My Mind’s Eye Love Me paper pad.  The sentiment is computer generated.

Everything you need to know about the challenge can be found on the ATS Challenge Blog.  I hope you’ll play along!  TFL!

7 comments:

  1. So cute Maureen! Love her dress.
    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! She's too cute for words!! Love the fun paper piecing too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet! love the soft watercolors! adorable card! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch - I'd love for you to link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/09/52-card-pickup-week-36.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!